Smart Hands Data Centre Services
Workspace Technology's Smart Hands data centre service provides data centre operators access to experienced engineering resources to undertake a range of tasks at competitive prices. Works include I.T & Power cabling installations, rack & aisle containment infrastructure builds, surveys, asset tracking, patching, testing services, rack and stacking of equipment hardware.
We also offer a first-class ‘white glove’ service to assist with large scale installation projects generally includes; unpacking, inspection, removal/disposal of packing materials, transporting from goods in to data centre space, fitting into racks, labelling and connecting to power and I.T services ready for boot up.
Smart Hands Data Centre Services - What is involved?
‘Smart Hands’ offers clients with a range data centre services including, but not limited to:
- ‘White Glove’ Equipment Installation Services
- I.T / Power Cabling, Rack, Cabinet, Aisle Containment Modifications & Builds
- Racking & Stacking of I.T Equipment
- Cabinet, Rebuild & Refresh Services
- Patching, Auditing & Tracing of Existing Cabling & Equipment
- Cable Containment.
Smart Hands Data Centre Service Benefits include:
- Cost effective, removing the need for expensive resources
- Allows I.T Team to Concentrate on core Services
Click here to view our Smart Hands Data Centre Service Guide
For more information on our full range of Smart Hands & Data Centre Maintenance Services please contact our sales team on 0121 354 4894 or send us a message.