Prefabricated Telecoms Cabin for 5G Base Stations & Fibre Cabin
Workspace Technology Turnkey Prefabricated solutions includes the provision of Telecoms Cabins to support a wide range of fixed line and mobile applications including but not limited to Fibre Optic Repeater Cabins, 5G Base Stations, Cable Landing Stations, Fibre Hotels and Tower/Radar Electrical Enclosure Cabins.
Our design team can create bespoke designs to support any unique power & cooling demands of each application, ensuring effective use of space whilst maximising energy efficiency to reduce ongoing operational costs.
Prefabricated Telecoms Cabins – Generally Telecoms Cabin installations are ‘static’ which is best served through our bespoke prefabricated cabins that can be constructed with widths ranging from 3.0m to 3.8m and lengths from 6m to 18m depending on application.
Containerised Telecoms Cabin – Where a small footprint is sufficient to support the application, Workspace Technology’s 2.4m wide, ISO containerised format offers the ideal solution with lengths ranging from 6m to 12m (20ft / 40ft).
Telecoms Cabin Features
Workspace Technology provides a holistic design & installation service to deliver a fully featured and functional Telecoms facility that is “equipment ready” for our clients.
- EcoDesignTM - energy efficient telecoms cabin design and build. Energy efficiency is imperative to environmental and IT economic productivity and can no longer be ignored. We base our design on a set of ‘common sense’ principles which are deployed intelligently to contribute effectively to the overall efficiency and performance of your application. We help you to meet your environmental targets and deliver to our clients a ‘Total Carbon Reduction Commitment’ to their telecoms infrastructure project.
- Construction creating the telecoms cabin 'technical' space. We can offer standard construction or fully certified LPS1175 SR2, SR3 or SR4 rated pre-fabricated construction where enhanced cabin physical protection is required.
- Cooling - cooling & airflow management solutions. Dependant on telecoms equipment rack densities, we can select and install an appropriate cooling solutions including all indoor air handling systems, chilled water / refrigeration pipework, ductwork and all supporting mechanical services plant.
- Fire Protection – telecoms cabin fire detection & suppression systems. To prevent a fire occurring, Workspace Technology will incorporate robust and reliable fire detection and suppression systems within your Prefabricated Telecoms Cabin.
- Technical – telecoms cabin equipment racks, cabling & technology. As part of any Telecoms Cabin fit-out, we can offer a range of technical services including equipment racks & accessories, structured cabling. We can also incorporate a ranged of Intruder Detection Systems (IDS), Access Control Systems (ACS) systems, IPCCTV and high security mechanical locking systems to suit specific client requirements.
- Electrical Infrastructure – telecoms cabin power infrastructure. We will design and install a complete AC and DC infrastructure including Switchgear, Rectifiers, Battery Systems and power cable infrastructure, generator backup and lighting systems as required to support the application.
- Management & Monitoring - environmental monitoring & data centre management systems. Technology typically forms an integral part of any Telecoms Cabin deployment. We support a range of solutions ideally suited to Telecoms Cabin applications including Schneider Electric’s APC Netbotz environmental concentrator, and Schneider Electric StruxureWare Data Centre Expert centralised management platform. We can also incorporate clients existing or preferred management & monitoring technology options where preferred.
Workspace Technology’s pre-fabricated Telecoms Cabins are delivered pre-tested and ready for hook-up to site power & I.T services. Our delivery team will take care of all aspects including transportation, contract crane lifts, final power & I.T hook-up, and final site testing in preparation to handover ready for deployment of telecoms equipment & services.
Workspace Technology’s turnkey solutions for the telecommunication industry can also include on-site works such as structural design, concrete base construction, perimeter security fencing and installation of service ducts and I.T & Power feeds in preparation for the delivery and positioning of the turnkey pre-engineered Telecoms Cabin solution.
For more information on our full range of Technical Prefabricated Modular Data Centre, Telecoms Cabins and SCIF products and services please contact our Sales Team on 0121 354 4894 or send us a message.
Click here to view our Technical Prefabricated Solutions Brochure.