CoolCube™ Prefabricated Cooling Solutions
Workspace Technology’s CoolCube™ Prefabricated Cooling Product enables rapid deployment of pre-packaged, pretested cooling systems for data centre environments.
CoolCube™ modules typically offer cooling capacities that range from 50kW to 300KW depending on technology and airflow arrangements. CoolCube™ modules are pre-engineered with air handling units, pipework and heat rejection within a single package along with power and lighting. CoolCube™ modules are typically linked to the Data Hall buildings via ductwork sections allowing them to be lifted into position and commissioned within days of delivery. CoolCube™ is an ideal method to rapidly deploy cooling infrastructure to ModularEdge™ Data Centre’s.
The CoolCube™ architecture allows for a ‘Pay As You Grow’ approach adding additional CoolCube™ units in line with equipment rack expansion.
The CoolCube™ product supports a wide range of cooling systems including perimeter CRAC units (DX & Chilled Water) and Direct & Evaporative Fresh Air Free Cooling.
Edge Computing - CoolCube™ system are typically deployed to create ‘Cooling Corridors’ as part of a larger ‘ModularEdge™’ Data Centre deployment.
CoolCube™ Key Product Features
CoolCube™ systems are pre-engineered and delivered to site ‘Cooling Ready’ including all secondary infrastructure components.
- Pre-Engineered With Rapid Deployment Typically 1-2 Weeks
- Typical Cooling Capacity 120kW to 300kW
- Local Small Power & Lighting Systems
- Fire Detection Systems
- Management & Monitoring Systems
Workspace Technology offers bespoke CoolCube™ Cooling Solutions to support individual client demands.
- Bespoke Designs to Suit Airflow Arrangements & Desired kW Densities
- Easy Connection to Data Hall Via Pre-engineered Duct Sections
- Evaporative Fresh Air Freecool Technology Options
- Chilled Water Systems for High Density Applications
- Expandable Scalable Designs
CoolCube™ products are built to order allowing Workspace Technology to offer bespoke fabrication for our customers.
- Standard Single Skin Insulated Panels
- SR2 to SR4 Certified Security Options
- Enhanced CPNI Security for High Security Applications
- FR60 Standard Fire Rating with Options for FR90 and FR120
- Integrated High Security Locking Systems
Cooling & Airflow
Workspace Technology’s Design Team will work with clients to develop cooling and airflow solutions to best support the Main Data Hall.
- Cooling Technology Include DC and Chilled Water Perimeter CRAC’s
- Direct Fresh Air Freecool® Systems Are Also Available
- Integrated Aisle Containment & Airflow Management
- All of our CoolCube™ Designs Are Optimised for Maximum Energy Efficiency
CoolCube™ products will be fitted with Fire Detection Systems & where specified Gas Suppression Systems to ensure the safety of occupants.
- BS5839 Compliant Fire Detection Systems
- Ozone Friendly Fire Suppression Systems Where Specified
- Relays for External House Integration
- Optional Very Early Smoke Detection (VESDA) Systems
- Full Compliance with UK Building Regulations.
CoolCube™ products are typically delivered complete with a range of technical infrastructure to ensure they are ready for hooking up to core services.
- I.T & Power Containment Systems
- Control & IT Cabling
- Security Systems Including IDS, ACS & IPCCTV
Plug & Go Power
CoolCube™ products are pre-engineered with power infrastructure deployment ready.
- Complete Electrical Design & Installation to 18th Edition
- Internal Small Power & Lighting.
- Plug & Go Power & Hook-up or Interlink Connection Points
- Total CoolCube™ kW Capacity Designed to Suite Application
Management & Monitoring
CoolCube™ products are typically fitted with integrated Management & Monitoring technology ensuring remote assets are in full view via central management platforms.
- Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Volt Free Contact Event Integration
- Dedicated Management Network
- Centralised Management Systems
CoolCube™ Building Formats
Prefabricated CoolCube™ - Generally CoolCube™ installations are ‘static’ which is best served through our bespoke prefabricated buildings that can be manufactured with widths ranging from 3.0m to 3.6m and lengths from 6m to 14.5m depending on cooling design.
Containerised CoolCube™ - Where a small footprint is sufficient to support the application Workspace Technology’s 2.4m wide, ISO containerised format offers the ideal solution with lengths ranging from 6m to 12m (20ft / 40ft).
CoolCube™ Turnkey Delivery & Installation Services
Workspace Technology’s pre-fabricated CoolCube™ products are typically delivered pre-tested and ready for hook-up to site services. Our delivery team will take care of all aspects including transportation, contract crane lifts, power & hook-up to site services for final site testing in preparation to handover ready for use by the client.
Workspace Technology provides a complete turnkey service and can include structural design, concrete base construction, perimeter security fencing and installation of air service ducts and I.T & Power feeds as required to deliver a full working CoolCube™ solution.
For more information on our full range of Technical Prefabricated Modular Data Centre, Telecoms Cabins, Secure Building / SCIF & Cube products and services please contact our Sales Team on 0121 354 4894 or send us a message.
Click here to view our Technical Prefabricated Solutions Brochure.
Click here to view our CoolCube™ Summary Brochure.